Comment on page
Browse the latest and top transactions over 100,000 AVAX
This section is a part of the Stats page and it shows all the so called Whale transactions: in other words all the transaction on the Avalanche network over 100,000 $AVAX
Those big transactions always alarm users for many reasons:
- Is relevant to know how big holders are moving funds across the network
- Could be made by a project moving timelocked funds, pools funds
- Could move significantly $AVAX price
- Could be part of an exploit, a rug pull or some other scam
The more you know the safer you are, that's why we decided to make this section, to monitor all the activity and be able to take action, if is needed.
The section is divided in other two sections: Latest 100 and Top 100.
Displaying only 100 will keep updated daily and help the investors to stay focused on the movements happening on the chain.
the chain filters
The columns where the datas are displayed are divided by:
- From: the sending address
- To: the receiving address or the smart contract interacted with
- Created at: date and hour of the transaction
- Amount: number of $AVAX transferred
- Value: total value in the current $AVAX price
We currently only support whale transactions executed with AVAX as the main token transferred. We will support more tokens in the future.