Browse validators and delegations on the Avalanche network with Avascan
This page is the one to look if you want to track all the staking process: both Validators and Delegations informations on the Avalanche Network are displayed here. If you are doing one of those, or planning to: this is your place.
To help you starting you can also check our guides including:
The page is divided in two main sections: Validators and Delegations. In both sections you can Calculate the delegation reward and see the Staking stats. And also choose the numbers of rows displayed per page.
This calculator will automatically display in the three bottom sections the amount of your rewards. The rewards are expressed in: net rewards such as the amount of $AVAX you are going to receive; the percentage of yield is going to be allocated and the difference through time. You can enter the amount of $AVAX you are planning to delegate and the delegation fees; you'll obtain precise results.
In this section you can filter all the data by:
- Free space entering the amount of $AVAX you'll see all the validators that have at least that free space available (for example: if you enter "10 $AVAX" as a filter all the nodes that have 10 $AVAX, 11 $AVAX, 12 $AVAX etc will be displayed)
- Time left selecting: any, 2 weeks, 3 month, 6 months and 9 months you'll see all the validators that have at least that time left (for example: if you enter "2 weeks" as a filter all the nodes that have 2 weeks left, 3 weeks left etc will be displayed)
- Fee selecting: any, 2%, 5%, 10% and 20% you'll see all the validators with that maximum that fee (for example: if you enter "10%" as a filter all the nodes with 10%, 5% and 2% will be displayed)
- Max yield selecting: any, 1%, 3% and 5% you'll see all the validators that have at least that much yield.
- Good uptime by turning it on and off you'll see all the validators with at least 90% uptime observed by 30 nodes in the network
The total number of active validators is available in the top left and is always updated. The rows are displayed by:
- Node here you can find the ID, manager, alias and icon
- Total stake the amount of $AVAX currently staked both by the validator's owner and all the delegations
- Free space the amount of $AVAX the node can still support
- Delegations number of delegations
- Start date
- Time left for the validation to end
- Fee amount
- Max yield if you start delegating now until the end
Validators page columns
The total number of active delegations in available in the top left and is always updated. The rows are displayed by:
- Beneficiary the address who is delegating
- Delegated node the chosen validator
- Delegated the amount of $AVAX
- Started on the starting date
- Time left for the delegation to end
Delegations page columns